LAKE TEXOMA FISHING INFO
CAPTAIN MARTY’S GUIDE SERVICE
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR FISHING TRIP
WHAT WE PROVIDE
With a true full time Professional Texoma Fishing Guide, who has 30+ years experience on Lake Texoma, Captiain Marty know’s where and how to find the striper bass you are looking for. He will teach you the techniques and tips and provide you with excitement and success in catching this amazing fish . Your professional fishing guide will provide you and your group with:
- All inclusive private charters (We are able to accommodate any size party)
- Quality rods and reels
- Fishing tackle along with live and artificial bait are furnished.
- Safety equipment and life vest is provided. (Any one 12 & under is required to wear a life vest)
- We clean all fish, fillet and bag your catch while you relax!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Your “Awesome” self
- Lake Texoma Fishing license-(208 Lake Texoma Fishing)-$12.00 per person (Click here to buy)-Required for anyone 17 yrs and older and covers both the Texas and Oklahoma sides of the lake for a full year and expires Dec. 31st. They are also available at Walmart or any Sporting Goods store in Texas.
- Ice chest or coolers for drinks and the days catch
- Polorized glasses (if you have them)
- Food and Drink
- Rain Gear
WHERE DO WE MEET FOR BOAT LAUNCH?
Fishing Fleet Boat House @ Cedar Mills Marina 500 harbour view roadGordonville, Texas
IS THERE FOOD AND DRINK PROVIDED?
- Please bring your own food, snacks and drink. Food and drink can be bought on shore as well.
IS TIPPING MANDATORY?
- It is not mandatory but if you had an amazing trip, it is greatly appreciated.
IS THERE LODGING?
- We can help you with your lodging or hotel accommodations upon request.There are many to choose from around the lake such as Resorts, local hotels and waterfront cabins.
Lake Texoma Informational Links